Submission of Abstracts
The deadline for submitting abstracts and panel session suggestions is 24th January 2020.
Abstracts should be about 2 pages (800 to 1000 words) in length and contain the following information:
- Title of the abstract / panel session
- A clear statement of the research question
- Remarks on the methodology adopted in the paper
- Outline of (expected) results
- Bibliographical notes (up to 6 key references used in the paper)
All abstracts will be subject to blind peer review.
ITS Chalmers 2020 is using the Easychair online system. To submit an abstract, please go to the ITS Chalmers 2020 submission page:
If you do not have an account with Easychair, you must set one up.
If you have used Easychair as an author or reviewer for a previous conference, you can reuse your existing password and account.
Please ensure that your abstract is anonymous. You will be invited to provide your personal information in a different section.
If you have questions please contact: jason.whalley (at) northumbria.ac.uk