Submission of Abstracts
The deadline for submitting abstracts and panel session suggestions is 4th February 2019.
Abstracts should be about 2 pages (800 to 1000 words) in length and contain the following information:
- Title of the contribution
- A clear statement of the research question
- Remarks on methodology adopted in the paper
- Outline of (expected) results
- Bibliographical notes (up to 6 key references used in the paper)
All abstracts will be subject to blind peer review.
ITS 2019 HELSINKI ESPOO is using the Easychair online system. To submit an abstract, please go to the ITS 2019 HELSINKI ESPOO submission page:
If you do not have an account with Easychair, you must set one up.
If you have used Easychair as an author or reviewer for a previous conference, you can reuse your existing password and account.
Please ensure that your abstract is anonymous. You will be invited to provide your personal information in a different section.
If you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org